Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dedicated to my friend who is going through a hard time in her life right now.

I know that you are a brave one.
I know my words are short and simple.
You are my sister , you are my friend.

Your pain and sorrow is my pain.
You are bless with your children, your
friends, parents and love ones.

You have more than what it takes to heal your soul.
To heal your self.
Above all you have the all mighty holding you
by your hand.

Do not fear , do not be scare.
All throughout he will be there.
He is your angel, he is your friend.
Trust in him above all things.

When your eyes you should awake.
All bad things will be gone and away.
You are brave. You have courage.
God will be there every step of the way.

I love you
i am your sister , your friend.
Lissette
Dedicated to my friend I .....

No comments:

Post a Comment